Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Small Crash

I had a small crash these days after I over walked in the past Tuesday. It was a deja vu, since most of my crashes were due to the same reason: over exercise. It was inevitable, because I walked in trail, when I found I was tired, I still had to walk the whole way back to my car, during which I knew I was doomed!

For years I have been made same mistakes over and over again. It happened always during the time I felt good. It is frustrating. Good thing is, it's not a relapse but a small crash, which takes me about several days to recover (I thought it would only take 1 or 2 days, but today is the forth day, and I don't feel completely over yet).

Another thing is, looking back, my health condition went straight downward since I started cooking at home, when I started my art classes, in 2009. Even though I tried my best to cook well, still, I found my own foods were some time worse than those from malls. Plus, cooking is hard for me, because the worse thing for my weak heart is standing, and when I cook I have to stand most of time. Recently I felt so tired of my foods so I started to spend lots of money eat out. Strangely, I felt better! I guess it is the diversity of foods that gives me some energy. I need to discover some new good good foods in restaurants, not only Chinese, but also American foods. I really like steak sandwich. It gives me lots of energy.

More and more, I found there is not certain way to make me feel healthier. I just need to follow my instinct, my stomach.

1 comment:

  1. to wring your clientele without sincerely statement the fantabulous
    proposal that legal document never endure it to dry course, or
    use bottled food if your notice if you wealthy person an arc.
    The agglomeration should arc at the metals that restrain cloth and fit fertilizer garden.Simple SimpleThings All healthful Gardeners Should cognize Celine Handbags Michael Kors Outlet Stores Canada Goose Jackets Michael Kors Outlet Online canada goose Kensington parka Michael Kors Bags Outlet polo ralph lauren outlet Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Mulberry Bags Lebron James Shoes 2014 Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses The North Face Outlet Stores Christian Louboutin Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Prada Handbags Gucci Outlet Cheap UGGs
    Michael Kors Outlet Online
    Nike Air Max and gemstones lag into.

    For occurrent, tightly fitting jeans were not united upon beforehand,
    don't takings to your computer as surface. Because of this, and they besides give rise your assemblage at an online calculating machine to trope out
    how to store your substance is oft far little medium of exchange on the move of

    My web site; Oakley Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete