Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happily Bored


Most CFS sufferers were forced to live a lonely life due to lack of energy to social. And this fact gives people/doctors an impression that CFS sufferers' illness is mental - their depression caused their physical troubles. But most of us (CFS patients) know that the truth is just opposite - the physical disability causes lonely life style (and of course depression as well), not the other way around.

I recently found myself feeling bored often - I was constantly stuck in empty moments and tried to find something to do. I may feel sorry for myself but as matter of fact, I found myself surprisingly happy about this, because this means I started to have extra energy, and no longer (at least until now) struggle with all those incomprehensible symptoms.
Progress has been made!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment