Monday, October 7, 2013

Exercise Needs To Be Stopped!

By all these years experience, I think I got enough failures to convince me that exercise is more harmful than beneficial to me, at least during this period of my life. It needs to be stopped. If I desperately need to go outside walking, maximum 15 minutes!
Astragalus is still working. I found it works better when I am not exercising, or more specifically, walking. Stretching is the only type of exercise my body allows me to do. So I should just respect that. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yun Yi, I have just stumbled upon your blog and I've been reading through some of your posts. As a CFS sufferer too I can completely relate to all you say. Exercise and CFS aren't the best of friends are they! Before I was diagnosed my doctor was sending me to have physiotherapy and encouraging exercise, which ultimetly make my symptoms much worse. Like you stretching is just about all I can do, I have heard yoga has helped some people but I am not physically up to the challenge just yet, although maybe one day!
    Anyway I shall be following your blog now and I look forward to reading more from you :)
    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks HES! Things like this can only be understood by people who have similar experience. I appreciate my online "patient friends" very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting. thanks for that. we need more sites like this. i commend you on your great content and excellent topic choices. international certificate of good health form 77 043 I wanted to thank you for this great read. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete