Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4 things make me feeling good recently

For my recent 6 or 7 years, I was constantly driven into a condition that I could not handle my daily life. However, about 3 months ago I was suggested again to change my diet (I say again because I did once before). I took the suggestion and it really made immediate change on my health condition. Another thing helps me is a medication recommanded by an online friend: lugol's iodine. I started to take this medicatoin less than 20 days ago and I have to say, for about 3 or 4 days, I have been experiencing another positive change.
Here are 4 major things I believed that heeps my health getting better:
1. Diet. For more details about what I eat, please visit: http://overcomecfs.com/menu.html
2. Exercise. Mostly just walking.
3. Lugol's iodine? I started to believe it works. The first week since I took this medicine (or supplement, should I say?) I didn't feel much difference, but after 10 days, I do feel some obvious postive changes of my health.
4. Mental rest. Very important. One of reasons that I got into this health mess was stress. I didn't know how to rest myself since I was a teenager. I was a sever insomnia sufferer for over 25 years and it destroyed my health little by little until I reached the situation that my mental care could not recover my physical weakness (even though mental issue might be the reason for the beginning of my physical damage). So, since I learned to rest myself, everything seemed to be much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment